Friday, April 07, 2006

Back Again

Well, the toddler has recovered...again, from the latest bout of plague. Ear infection and 5ths disease. Yes, they ran out of names after the first 4.

DH and I have a countdown until my parents arrive for spring break. (My mother is a teacher) It sounds goofy but we haven't been a couple since their last visit. We spend so much time on and with the toddler there isn't much left for us. Okay, it's not like we're strangers in the same house. We just haven't done anything alone in a long time. We can't even decide what to do while we're out. A whole day to ourselves and the only thing we can come up with is going out to dinner. What do you do when you haven't done anything in years? Okay, it's only 21 months but that is still a long time!

What do other people do? I know we can't be the first parents to face this.

1 comment:

  1. Hey V! :) Glad to hear your little darling is better.

    Well, if I was part of a couple, I know what I'd do with my alone time... (wink wink)

    Happy Holidays to you and yours!
    M.

    ReplyDelete