Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Candy Bar Love - Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate with Butter Biscuit

This is my favorite candy bar. I get this when I am treating myself or I'm a bit stressed. I bought it as an impulse item when I was staying in a hotel one night. I ate half while watching movies and the other half for breakfast.

I like the one with the crunchy cookie center. Normally, I don't like stuff in my chocolate. If I am going to eat chocolate, I want to eat chocolate. Although, I do allow for peanut butter.

I have tried some of the other varieties but, I always come back to the cookie one. One of them has corn flakes in it. Not my favorite. I have not been able to find a la Mousse au Chocolat in my local stores. I might have to send husband out to look next time he is overseas on travel.

Official Page

I can't have it in the house and not eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment